Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chocolate Fudge Brownies


This was my first attempt at making brownies. According to diana desserts, there are 3 kinds of brownies - cake-like, fudgey and chewy. Out of the three i would prefer the latter two. To me cake like brownies are just like dense chocolate cakes.

The recipe i tried was quite simple. Instead of the usual rectangular shape brownie, the recipe suggests rolling the dough into balls. In my opinion, i think the texture and taste of the brownie is ok. Will be trying out other chocolate fudge brownie recipes in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers, thanks for visiting my humble little blog. Feel free to leave a message so that I can learn and be a better baker. Its a great feeling to share our culinary experience and adventures in the kitchen.

Thank you and have a nice day! Cheers =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails